BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

90ies Persona

Haih , I'm a nineties person. Thats such a random statement but its true. I am a nineties person. Its weird but again true. In my personal opinion the nineties was a great era because it was the time where we completed the transition from retro to trendy. People somehow began to look out the box and somehow everything came together and made sense. But thats not really why I'm a nineties person. The real reason that spurred my deep interest in that time was because of the media. Everything  I read, watched or listened to was changing after being touched by the nineties. And I liked it very much. It was at this time that I took to watching movies and listening to music. The new age of RnB hip hop and boy-bands was...a phase I wont forget. And then there were movies like space jam and toy story that I could watch over and over again and never feel bored with. I like to think of it like a wave. One that carrying a strong message with it. That the millennium  was here and it was bringing new changes along with it. haih I love the nineties so much.

0 comments: