BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 18, 2010

Again & Again

Its that time again. Nearly 2 years down this road and you would expect that I would at least be one step closer to accepting my fate and coming to terms with this horrid place. Not even close>,< I still despise it as much as ever. I still loathe it and wish t would burn down to the ground. But then that's just wishful thinking now isnt it. The clever thing to do would be to accept my fate as it is and try to move forward. Haih... easier said then done. Am so not looking forward to tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be another torture of 2 months. I must look at the bigger picture. Just work at it and get the bloody hell out of here in one piece. Im doing this for a reason and I mustn't forget that. Eventually it all boils down to that. WHY I DO WHAT I DO.

0 comments: