BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Semester-finale'

“This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.”

 Winston Churchill quotes


Its that time of the year again when the semester draws closer to an end and its time to evaluate. It feels like it just began and its already coming to a close-well at least not for a month or so but still feels damn close. What have I learned, not much considering my retaining power is like dirt low. Which brings me closer to the question of just what is it that I want considering what I want is between the lines. Somehow Ive always thought that if you pretend hard enough not to have a problem then it simply gets swept down the carpet lying there with the rest of the mess. While out of sight gets it out of mind it doesn't really fix the problem. So what to do then-do. What I'm supposed to do is take the bull by its horns. It sucks indefinitely, but it brings a resolution which means an end rather then a merry-go round.
Right now I wanna focus on the good things and hopefully let them pay of. Work work work.

“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.”

Mary Anne Radmacher quotes


0 comments: